Food To Fit:
Cara A Marrs
Total nutrition and personal training packages:
What to expect:
Initial Assessment for new clients:
- I have you fill out a very detailed food, exercise and medical history form
- 1 hour appointment to discuss your health status and goals, we will discuss body mass intake, resting energy expenditure, take measurements and discuss exercise
- You keep a very detailed food record for 3-5 days
- Follow up appointment to discuss recommendations for calorie levels and foods that fit your needs and goals. I will give you a complete and detailed analysis of your diet to compare your carbohydrate, fat, protein, fiber, fluid, vitamin and mineral intake compared to your individual needs.
- You then meet with Sarah to discuss a training program. The program will address your goals and any limitations that you may have.
Food To Fit:
In conjunction with Sarah Coleman, CPT we design 3 different packages to get you on your way to total health and reaching your individual goals:
- The Starter- This is good for the motivated client that needs some pointers and tips to spice up their workouts and nutrition. Package includes 2 visits with Cara including the initial assessment and 5 half hour long personal training sessions with Sarah.
- This package includes 2 hour long and (4) 30 minute sessions with Cara including the initial assessment and a 7 day menu plus 9 half hour long personal training sessions with Sarah.
Package # 3
- This package includes 2 hour long and (6 ) 30 minute sessions with Cara including the initial assessment, menu creation and in depth nutritional counseling and 12half hour long personal training sessions with Sarah.
All Outdoors strength training and cardio
COMING THIS SPRING
Outside Fitness classes
Including outdoor training and nutrition tips
April 27th- June 11th